New Zealand Embassy Buenos Aires, Argentina
Work visas are only given if you have a job offer from a company in New Zealand
To make an application for a Work Visa or Permit you will need to supply:
- A completed, signed work visa application form from Immigration New Zealand
- The Application fee
- Your Passport, which must be valid until at least 3 months past the date you plan to leave New Zealand.
- A written offer of employment: A letter from your prospective employer in New Zealand detailing the work you are to undertake – including salary and job description and the period for which the employment is offered.
- Evidence of your qualifications / work experience confirming your ability to undertake the work offered in New Zealand.
- Evidence of registration if required.
- Evidence of a valid return or outward airline ticket to a country you have the right of entry for, if your job offer is for less than 12 months.
Should your job offer be for more than two years, you must provide a police clearance certificate and you will need to undergo a complete medical examination.
The medical form can be obtained from http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/general/formsandfees/formsandguides/healthcharacter.htm
If you do unpaid work, you will need to show evidence of the separate arrangements you have made to cover your living expenses in New Zealand (U$S500 a month is required).
With effect from 27 November 2012, the New Zealand Embassy in Buenos Aires will no longer accept applications or issue New Zealand visas. The Embassy will not be able to provide advice on New Zealand visa and immigration requirements or accept payment for visas. Visa applications received and paid for prior to this date will, however, still be processed and issued by this Embassy.
From 27 November 2012 visa enquiries and applications for New Zealand visas should be sent to the New Zealand Visa Application Centre in Washington DC.
Contact details are:
Visa Application Centre Washington DC
Address: 1120 19th Street NW, Suite No. 415, Washington DC 20036
Phone: +1 202 223 3400
Fax: +1 202 223 3900
Office hours: 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday EDT
Call Centre hours: 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday EDT