New Zealand Embassy & Mission to the European Union, Brussels, Belgium
Executive assistant to the Ambassador
The New Zealand Embassy in Brussels wishes to recruit an Executive Assistant to the Head of Mission, to commence duties in September 2012.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Proven experience as a Personal Assistant
• Good knowledge of French
• Proficient use of MS Office packages and Internet
• Strong public relations skills with an excellent customer service focus
• Good knowledge of New Zealand and its heritage
• Strong initiative, organisational skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Applicants must have the right to reside and work in Belgium. If the successful applicant is a New Zealand citizen, the Embassy will arrange a work/residence permit.
Initial appointment will be for a fixed term of two years.
The successful applicant must be able to obtain and retain a New Zealand Government security clearance.
Further information and application instructions, incl. job description and terms and conditions, is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 13 July 2012.