New Zealand Embassy Santiago, Chile
Advertisement for Executive Assistant/Team Administrator
Are you a highly motivated, organised individual looking to make a key contribution to a busy team?
The New Zealand Embassy in Santiago is recruiting an Executive Assistant/Team Administrator to support the efficient running of our Embassy.
In this position, you will support the Embassy to deliver its strategic outputs. You will provide administration assistance to the Ambassador and Embassy team. You will help ensure office processes and systems run smoothly and ensure compliance with all process guidelines and internal controls.
This is a busy and stimulating job, and offers the scope to learn more about New Zealand’s foreign policy and to make a significant contribution to the work of the Embassy.
Previous experience in a secretarial or executive support role would be preferable.
To do this job, you will need to be a focused, organised person with highly developed planning, organisation and implementation skills including the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work under pressure. You should have excellent Microsoft Office suite skills and familiarity with social media. You will also need to demonstrate strong English and Spanish communication skills. You’ll need to be able to communicate clearly, manage tasks effectively and be flexible, adaptable and resourceful in how you go about your work. You will need good relationship building skills, customer focus and attention to detail. A positive attitude and a good sense of humour will go a long way in helping you fit quickly into our small, friendly team.
• This is a locally-employed position. You will need to have the right to work in Chile to be eligible for this position.
• Your application should include your CV and a cover letter in English, which should include your salary expectations.
• The deadline for applications is 5:00pm Wednesday 10 June. Please email your CV, cover letter and the names of two referees to the Ambassador at Jacqui.email@example.com with the subject "Job Application: Executive Assistant/Team Administrator”
• Interviews will likely be held in late-June.
• The commencement date will be mid-July.
• For a detailed position description please click here
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade carries a list of all job vacancies in Wellington and at its overseas posts.