New Zealand Embassy Santiago, Chile
Working Holiday Scheme Visa for Chileans: 1000 places filled. No more vacancies until October 2011.
Chileans interested in obtaining information about the requirements to apply for the Working Holiday Scheme visa may visit the following link: www.nzembassy.com/es/chile/para-viajar-nueva-zelandia/visas/chilean-working-holiday-scheme (information in Spanish and only as reference, since there are no more places available)
- Applicants are required to be Chilean citizens between 18 and 30 years old (both included), and holders of Chilean passports. Other nationals with Chilean permanent residence visa are not eligible for this program.
To find out what other countries/nationalities have this program and the specific requirements, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/work/workingholiday/
- There are no more places available. The new round will start on October 1st 2011, not earlier.
- Applications are only available online through www.immigration.govt.nz. The Embassy in Santiago cannot receive applications on paper.
- The main purpose of this visa is holidays with the POSSIBILITY to work, but it does not guarantee a job offer.
- The Embassy cannot provide information about work places, accommodation, insurance, airfares or others.
Before contacting the Embassy, we appreciate your visiting www.nzembassy.com/es/chile/para-viajar-nueva-zelandia/visas/chilean-working-holiday-scheme to obtain further details in spanish about the scheme. Emails and telephone calls with questions already included in the webpage will not be answered and visitors will only be accepted in our office with previous appointments.