New Zealand Embassy Beijing, China

Public Security Bureau (PSB)

The PSB (GongAn Ju) offices throughout China will be able to assist with visa matters including questions about your visa status, alien registration, extension, renewals and changes in status. You should contact your local Exit-Entry administration office for more information.

Your local Exit-Entry administration division (Chu Ru Jing Guan Li Chu) also has jurisdiction over foreigners’ working conditions. The office may, at your request, call employers to remind them of their legal obligations. If you have exhausted all other avenues and feel that you need to take legal action, the embassy can provide a list of lawyers.

Of interest

United Nations Handbook 2015-16

United Nations Handbook

The UN Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the UN system and how it works.  Read more

Prime Minister's media release |

New Zealand wins Security Council seat

New Zealand has secured a place on the UN Security Council for 2015-16. Read the Prime Minister's media release

Registering your overseas travel made easier

Registering your overseas travel made easier

New Zealanders travelling or living overseas, registering your travel online now made easier. Read more