New Zealand High Commission Suva, Fiji
Senior Development Programme Coordinator
The New Zealand High Commission in Fiji is looking for a well-qualified, experienced and enthusiastic individual for the role of ‘Senior Development Programme Coordinator’ to assist with the management of New Zealand’s development programmes in Fiji and the Pacific region.
This locally engaged role will: assist with the management, oversight and coordination of select Bilateral, Regional and Partnership programme activities; support effective donor and stakeholder coordination and design processes associated with the planned expansion of the Fiji Bilateral aid programme; support and where necessary lead and engage on New Zealand’s response to disasters in Fiji and the Pacific Region; manage New Zealand’s policy engagement in selected areas and represent New Zealand at bilateral and regional meetings as directed.
We will offer a competitive salary to an experienced individual who has the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications at post graduatue level in a relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Confident, mature, innovative and practical
- Experience with reporting and managing budgets
- Ability to manage information and develop informed, evidence-based solutions
- Sound knowledge of the development challenges facing Fiji and the Pacific Region
- 5-10 years experience managing development programmes/projects
Applications close at 4.30pm on Monday the 1st of September and can be emailed to email@example.com
or by post to;
The First Secretary, Development (Fiji & Tuvalu)
New Zealand High Commission
PO Box 1378
Applications should include a covering letter addressing the above skills and attributes and a current CV with contact details for 3 referees. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.