New Zealand High Commission Suva, Fiji

Lost and stolen passports

The first thing you should do if your New Zealand passport has been lost or stolen is report it immediately to the local police and obtain a police report.

The High Commission can issue you with a replacement (manual) passport. The fee for this urgent (3 day) service for adults is F$277 and F$208 for children.

In order to begin processing a replacement passport, we require:

  • A correctly completed passport application form and declaration of loss of a New Zealand passport form (both available by telephoning the High Commission on 331 1422 Monday-Friday. This application form can also be downloaded from the passports link at the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs website;
  • two passport sized photographs – one photo to be witnessed on the back;
  • original police report of stolen or lost passport;
  • some form of identification such as a New Zealand driving licence or full New Zealand birth certificate.

Of interest

United Nations Handbook 2015-16

United Nations Handbook

The UN Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the UN system and how it works.  Read more

Prime Minister's media release |

New Zealand wins Security Council seat

New Zealand has secured a place on the UN Security Council for 2015-16. Read the Prime Minister's media release

Registering your overseas travel made easier

Registering your overseas travel made easier

New Zealanders travelling or living overseas, registering your travel online now made easier. Read more

The Christchurch Earthquake Appeal

News about how the donations are contributing to the rebuild, ways to donate and more.