New Zealand Embassy Paris, France
Public holidays 2013
The Embassy will be closed on the following days:
- Christmas and New Year period 2012-2013, from 1 pm on Monday 24 December to 9am on Wednesday 2 January.
- Waitangi Day on Wednesday 6 February
- Easter Monday on 1 April
- Labour Day on Wednesday 1 May
- Ascension on Thursday 9 May
- Whit Monday on 20 May
- Assumption on Thursday 15 August
- All Saints Day on Friday 1 November
- Armistice Day on Monday 11 November
There is an after-hours duty officer on call when the Embassy is closed. Please phone the Embassy's main switchboard number and follow the instructions: 01 4501 4343 (or +33 1 4501 4343 from abroad).