New Zealand Embassy Paris, France
Translation of original documents
The New Zealand Embassy Paris can translate the following into French:
- New Zealand Birth Certificate
- New Zealand Marriage or Civil Union Certificate
- New Zealand Death Certificate
- New Zealand Certificate of No Impediment (to marriage or civil union)
- New Zealand Driver's Licence (card)
- New Zealand Divorce or Dissolution of Civil Union Order
- Statement of Criminal Record issued by the NZ Ministry of Justice
- French Birth Certificate (into English)
Documents required: Originals of those requested
Delay: One week
Cost: 60 € per translation. Additional copies ordered at the same time are 50% of the full rate.
Payment in French Euro cheque or cash (cheques payable to the "New Zealand Embassy Paris")
For translation of all other documents, we recommend you use either the DIA Translation Service or an approved local translator, the list of which appears in all Commissariats, Mairies and Prefectures throughout France.