New Zealand Consulate-General Hong Kong
Job Vacancy: Driver / Administration Assistant
The New Zealand Consulate-General in Hong Kong is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its dedicated team as a Driver/ Administration Assistant.
Key responsibilities include safe and punctual driving and delivery services (including assisting with luggage), and duties related to the administration and maintenance and care of the official vehicle. The successful candidate will be required to carry out on-call driving duties.
The successful applicant will also support the operation of the Consulate by undertaking general administrative duties, such as:
- Coordinating with other staff to meet the Consulate's transport requirements
- Assisting with the purchasing and maintenance of equipment, faxing and scanning of documents
- Sorting and distributing the mail, including airfreight bags and couriers
- Assisting with routine reception duties
- Outdoor duties including banking and mail handling
This is a locally employed position, with terms and conditions being set in accordance with Hong Kong employment requirements.
- 5 day work week (office hours: 8.30am – 5.05 pm)
- Overtime pay and meal allowance for on-call duty
- 15 days' annual leave, increased to 20 days after 5 years of continuous service
- Medical benefits
Candidates should have the following qualities and experience:
- Must hold a clean, valid Hong Kong driving license and at least five year's previous professional driving experience serving executives and/or visiting foreign officials and dignitaries
- Must be familiar with the best routes to and from destinations (mainly Hong Kong Island), including to airports, and be able and prepared to alter driving routes when required
- Working level of English and Cantonese, with the ability to communicate effectively with Consulate staff and overseas visitors
- Should be punctual, trustworthy, courteous, with good interpersonal skills and strong customer focus
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement, including openness to change
- Relevant experience in an administration support role is a bonus
A copy of the position description for this vacancy are attached. Please send your curriculum vitae and your last and expected salaries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: For the attention of the Administration Manager. Applications must be received by Monday 21 July 2014. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strict confidence.
|Position Description- HK Driver_Administration Assistant.pdf|