New Zealand Consulate-General Hong Kong
World of Wearable Arts, 2012 Hong Kong Arts Festival
The New Zealand Consulate-General in Hong Kong is pleased to inform you that the uniquely New Zealand multi-media extravaganza, the World of Wearable Arts (WOW), will be performed in Hong Kong as a Special Event of the 2012 Hong Kong Arts Festival.
WOW is a unique fusion of art, fashion and theatre, where hundreds of performers don magnificent artworks created by designers from around the world in a spectacular of dance, music and light. For the first time ever, WOW takes its multi-sensory experience outside New Zealand.
Programme: The World of Wearable Art (WOW) - Special Event of the 2012 Hong Kong Arts Festival
Programe Details: www.hk.artsfestival.org/en/prog/18
Date: 29 January - 5 February 2012
Venue: Star Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade and Exhibition Centre
Festival Enquiries: 2824 2430 (Group bookings available)
WOW website: www.worldofwearableart.com
Do not miss this unique opportunity to see WOW!
- WOW is an original concept that combines art, performance, special effects, dance and theatre
- this is the first time that WOW has staged a public performance outside New Zealand
- the Hong Kong show has been especially created as a 70 minute performance
- “A fabulous event that's equal parts couture, choreography and craziness.” TIME
- “Wearable magic.” Theatre Review
- There is nothing quite like it anywhere in the world!