New Zealand Embassy Jakarta, Indonesia
Immigration Officers - Jakarta
Immigration New Zealand – Jakarta are looking for 2 Immigration Officers to join our team. INZ Jakarta processes over 7000 temporary entry applications each year, from Indonesian nationals, and nationals from Timor Leste. We also process a handful of Permanent Resident applications. You will have energy and determination to achieve and have a broad educational background with some tertiary study.
Our Immigration Officers will have:
- the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and work to tight deadlines
- excellent oral and written communication skills in bahasa Indonesia and English
- experience in customer service and working within a team
- ability to quickly assess customers needs and provide the right information, first time
- experience in working with all people of differing cultural backgrounds, gender and abilities
- ability to interpret legislation, procedural and immigration instruction guidelines, and frame clear assessments and conclusions
- knowledge of the principles of fairness and natural justice
- experience in assessing and analysing documentary evidence, including exercising sound judgement
All applicants must have the legal right to work in Indonesia.
This is a locally engaged position, and any relocation or accommodation costs are the responsibility of the successful candidate. The starting salary for this position is IDR 8.206.072,00 per month
Applications close on Monday, 26 September 2011 at 12.00pm WIB (5.00pm NZST)
All applications must include CV a completed application form, your CV and a cover letter in English of no more than 250 words which describes how your skills and experience relate to the key capabilities of the position. Please send your application to Ratna Sarwo-Estri at email@example.com.