New Zealand Embassy Jakarta, Indonesia
An Indonesian national who wishes to visit New Zealand as a tourist requires a Visitor’s Visa. As with all Visas, the Visitors Visa gives the holder the right to travel to New Zealand. Upon arrival at the New Zealand border, if entry is granted, the visa is converted to a permit (a stamp in your passport).
Application forms for a Visitors Visa can be downloaded from the New Zealand Immigration Service website or collected from the New Zealand Immigration Service Office, Jakarta.
The majority of visitors to New Zealand travel for tourist purposes. The following is required for a Visitor's Visa:
Special Note: Processing time for a Visitor’s Visa is a minimum of seven (7) working days
- One current passport size colour photograph (4 x 6 cm) for each person applying for a visa
- Current passport(s) of each person applying for a visa
- The current processing fee for a Visitor’s Visa. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Either a completed sponsorship form (completed by your family member in New Zealand and a copy of the New Zealand citizen or New Zealand resident’s passport), or
- Evidence that you have a sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in New Zealand (a minimum of $1,000 NZ per month, per adult)
- Evidence of employment in Indonesia and leave of absence from your company/employer
- Photocopy of your Family Registration Card (Kartu Keluarga)/KITAS /KIMS
- Your itinerary
- Your marriage certificate or evidence of relationship (when the applicant is the spouse/partner of a New Zealand citizen)
Note: If you require your passport returned to an address outside Jakarta, a courier fee will apply.
For further information, including current processing and courier fees, please contact the New Zealand Immigration Service office, Jakarta.