New Zealand Embassy Tokyo, Japan
ANZCCJ Position Available: Operations Manager
The Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan requires a bilingual, native-English speaking Operations Manager. Australian or New Zealand national preferred. The successful applicant will commence training in mid May 2010.
The successful applicant will have excellent computer, organisational and people skills and fluent Japanese. Marketing / sales skills advantageous.
Applicants should be comfortable working in a very small office environment where initiative and multitasking are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to developing your professional career.
Key attributes of the Operations Manager:
- Organisational skills
- Presentation / interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge and ability
- Japanese ability equivalent to Level 2, Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Professional and flexible attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised and with small teams and numerous stakeholders
- Marketing / sales skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage projects and to meet deadlines
Remuneration: This position is expected to be offered between 3.6 – 4.2 million yen per annum
Applications: Please forward a covering letter and resume to:
Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan
4F Rune Yotsuya Building
2-4-1 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004
or via email to email@example.com.
No telephone enquiries.
Applications close Sunday 7 March 2010.
Early application is encouraged.