New Zealand High Commission Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Applying for a student visa

If you intend to study in New Zealand full time for longer than three months, you will need a student visa. Application forms for student visas can be obtained from the Education Centre, or can be downloaded from the website of Immigration New Zealand.

Residents of Malaysia and Brunei should send their completed application form to Immigration New Zealand in Singapore and include funds for a return courier (RM 42 from Singapore to Malaysia):

Immigration New Zealand
391A Orchard Road
#15-05 Ngee Ann City, Tower A
Singapore 238873


Of interest

United Nations Handbook 2015-16

United Nations Handbook

The UN Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the UN system and how it works.  Read more

Prime Minister's media release |

New Zealand wins Security Council seat

New Zealand has secured a place on the UN Security Council for 2015-16. Read the Prime Minister's media release

Registering your overseas travel made easier

Registering your overseas travel made easier

New Zealanders travelling or living overseas, registering your travel online now made easier. Read more | NZ Inc ASEAN strategy

NZ Inc ASEAN strategy

This regional Strategy outlines how New Zealand and ASEAN will become better connected. Read more

The Christchurch Earthquake Appeal

News about how the donations are contributing to the rebuild, ways to donate and more.