New Zealand Embassy Mexico City
New Zealand Embassy
The New Zealand Embassy in Mexico is seeking an Executive Assistant. The role involves the provision of executive support to the Ambassador and to diplomatic staff to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• interpersonal skills with a strong focus on delivering results
• strong organisational skills, initiative and an ability to manage competing demands
• strong public relations skills with an excellent customer service focus
• accuracy and attention to detail
• problem solving abilities
• a high standard of written and oral English and Spanish
• a high level of computer literacy (MS Office and Internet)
• the ability to work cooperatively and supportively in a team environment
• honesty, discretion and integrity
The successful applicant will be employed on local terms and conditions and must have the right to work in Mexico. Obtaining and maintaining the appropriate working visa is the responsibility of the applicant and any offer of employment is subject to this. If applicable, relocation to Mexico City is to be undertaken at the expense of the applicant.
Annual starting salary for the position, including bonuses, will be between MXN$292,700.00 and MXN$327,600.00
A completed application form, letter of application and curriculum vitae, in English, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by 12 noon on Friday 7 August 2015.