New Zealand Embassy Mexico City

USA requirements for ETD's

Note that since 1 July 2009 all holders of ETDs travelling to or transiting through the USA require a non-immigrant Visa Class B1 or B2 from the United States authorities. B1 and B2 visa applications need to be made at the closest United States Embassy to where the ETD application is submitted.

Of interest

United Nations Handbook 2015-16

United Nations Handbook

The UN Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the UN system and how it works.  Read more

Prime Minister's media release |

New Zealand wins Security Council seat

New Zealand has secured a place on the UN Security Council for 2015-16. Read the Prime Minister's media release

Registering your overseas travel made easier

Registering your overseas travel made easier

New Zealanders travelling or living overseas, registering your travel online now made easier. Read more

The Christchurch Earthquake Appeal

News about how the donations are contributing to the rebuild, ways to donate and more.