New Zealand Embassy The Hague, The Netherlands

Police Certificate

Netherlands police certificate for New Zealand

In the Netherlands you can apply personally for a Certificate of Good Conduct.

If are living in the Netherlands you need to apply to the Population Affairs Department (Burgerzaken/Publiekzaken) of the municipality in which you are registered on the municipal Personal Records Database (GBA).

If you are not registered with a municipality on the Personal Records Database, you can apply direct to the Dienst Justis.

Processing time is 4 weeks and a fee is payable along with the application.

Application forms and further information are available at the Justis website.

Justis can be contacted by phone at +31 88 998 2200.

Of interest

United Nations Handbook 2015-16

United Nations Handbook

The UN Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the UN system and how it works.  Read more

Prime Minister's media release |

New Zealand wins Security Council seat

New Zealand has secured a place on the UN Security Council for 2015-16. Read the Prime Minister's media release

Registering your overseas travel made easier

Registering your overseas travel made easier

New Zealanders travelling or living overseas, registering your travel online now made easier. Read more

The Christchurch Earthquake Appeal

News about how the donations are contributing to the rebuild, ways to donate and more.