New Zealand Consulate-General Noumea, New Caledonia

Lost and Stolen Passports

Emergency travel documents

If your passport has been lost, stolen or damaged, and you need to travel urgently, you need to contact the Consulate to ask for advice regarding travelling as soon as possible. The Consulate no longer issues Emergency Travel Documents. The Consulate may however be able to arrange for you to travel to New Zealand without a travel document.

Please note: if your passport has been lost or stolen, you will still need to obtain a police report before you leave New Caledonia. This cannot be done by the Consulate on your behalf.

For further information, , or consult the Department of Internal Affairs’ website.

Of interest

United Nations Handbook 2015-16

United Nations Handbook

The UN Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the UN system and how it works.  Read more

Prime Minister's media release |

New Zealand wins Security Council seat

New Zealand has secured a place on the UN Security Council for 2015-16. Read the Prime Minister's media release

Registering your overseas travel made easier

Registering your overseas travel made easier

New Zealanders travelling or living overseas, registering your travel online now made easier. Read more

The Christchurch Earthquake Appeal

News about how the donations are contributing to the rebuild, ways to donate and more.