New Zealand Embassy Warsaw, Poland
Latvia/New Zealand Working Holiday Scheme: Open for Applications
The New Zealand-Latvia Working Holiday entered into effect on 2 March 2009, and is now open for applications. To be eligible you must:
- Have a Latvian passport that is valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
- be at least 18 and not more than 30 years old
- not bring dependent children with you
- hold a return ticket, or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket
- have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds to meet your living costs while you’re in New Zealand
- meet our health and character requirements
- hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay
- be coming to New Zealand to holiday, with work being a secondary intention for your visit
- not have been approved a visa or permit under a Working Holiday Scheme before.
New Zealand Embassy, The Hague, THE NETHERLANDS.
Tel. +3170 346 9324.