New Zealand High Commission Singapore
Services and Fees
Some staff members at the High Commission are able to witness Affidavits, Affirmations, Statutory Declarations and other documents for use under New Zealand law, and prepare letters of identity as required by the Singapore authorities.
The witnessing must take place at the New Zealand High Commission. The fees for these and other legalisation services are:
- Certifying documents as true copies of the original (eg. birth or marriage certificates):
- Issuing consular letters, issuing consular certificates, taking affidavits, affirmations or statutory declarations (document prepared by solicitor or applicant):
- Witnessing signatures on documents (eg. wills, power of attorney, land transfer deeds):
- Verifying local foreign ministry signature/seal on foreign documents for use in New Zealand:
- Verifying Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade signature/seal on documents for use overseas which have been forwarded by the Ministry's Consular Division, or direct by the client, for passing to a foreign mission:
Please phone the High Commission to make an appointment so the appropriate officer will be available to assist you. PH 6235 9966.