New Zealand High Commission Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy: Team Administrator (Finance)
The New Zealand High Commission is seeking a Finance Officer to manage our office finances. Duties include managing payments and receipts, payroll, bank reconciliations, cashflow forecasts and financial reporting. The Finance Officer is required to become expert in the use of the High Commission’s Financial Management Information System.
The successful candidate will ideally hold a diploma or higher qualification in financial management, and have a minimum of three years’ experience in a finance role, and proficient in using MS Excel.
The successful applicant must
- Have one to two years’ experience in a business administration role with a focus on financial management and reporting
- Be well mannered and have excellent public relations skills
- Be able to converse in both English and Pijin
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be willing and able to assist with office administrative duties
An attractive remuneration package, including housing and medical allowances, along with opportunities for career development and training, will be offered to the right candidate.
Position description and application form are available for download via the following links.
To apply, please send the application form, covering letter and CV by email to email@example.com. Applications close at 4pm on Monday 6 July 2015.