New Zealand Embassy Madrid, Spain

New Zealand driver's licences

The Embassy is unable to replace your lost or stolen New Zealand driver´s licence.

For information on replacing or renewing your New Zealand driver's licence, contact the New Zealand Transport Agency.

The Embassy forwards all recovered New Zealand driver's licences to the New Zealand Transport Agency  (NZTA), who post them on to the last known New Zealand address of the holder.

Certificate of Particulars

If you need to prove you are a licenced New Zealand driver you can request a Certificate of Particulars. This certificate sets out all details relevant to your New Zealand licence. To apply just fax or email the NZTA Transport Registry Centre with details of your name, date of birth and address and how you want to receive the certificate (fax, email etc). Fax: 0064 6 9536267 or email

Of interest

United Nations Handbook 2015-16

United Nations Handbook

The UN Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the UN system and how it works.  Read more

Prime Minister's media release |

New Zealand wins Security Council seat

New Zealand has secured a place on the UN Security Council for 2015-16. Read the Prime Minister's media release

Registering your overseas travel made easier

Registering your overseas travel made easier

New Zealanders travelling or living overseas, registering your travel online now made easier. Read more

The Christchurch Earthquake Appeal

News about how the donations are contributing to the rebuild, ways to donate and more.