New Zealand Embassy Bangkok, Thailand
New Zealand Embassy Office, Myanmar
The New Zealand Embassy Office in Yangon, Myanmar opened in September 2013. The Embassy Office is staffed by a Chargé d’Affaires and will work with the New Zealand Embassy in Bangkok to provide consular support to New Zealanders in Myanmar.
- New Zealand Embassy Office, Myanmar
- Street Address: No. 43 (C), Inya Myaing Road, Shwe Taung Kyar (2) Ward, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
- Telephone: +95 1 230 5805, +95 1 122 1603
- Facsimile: +95 1 230 5805,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Mon-Fri 0800-1200, 1300-1630 hrs Consular - legal and Notarial service: by appointment, Monday to Friday.