New Zealand Embassy Ankara, Turkey
Applying for a new Passport
The following details apply for all passport applications from Turkey, Jordan and Israel:
- You should apply to the New Zealand Passport Office in London
Department of Internal Affairs
New Zealand House, Level 2
London SW1Y 4TQ
You can contact the NZ passport office on
Phone: +44 20 7930 8422
Fax: +44 20 7316 8998
- Standard application fee is £62 for an Adult and £32 for a child. (10 working day service from date received in office. This does not include postage time)
- Urgent application fee is £124 for an Adult and £94 for a child. (3 working day service from date received in office. This does not include postage time)
- Your passport will be returned to you by registered mail. However, if you wish, it can be couriered back to you. If you wish to use a courier tick the box under the credit card payment section on the application form and the appropriate amount will be charged (currently the highest fee charged is an extra £30)
- Fees can be paid by Credit Card. To do so, fill in appropriate section on the application form (AMEX and DINERS cards are not accepted).
- The NZ Passport Office does not accept cash through the post.
- Application forms can be downloaded from www.passports.govt.nz.
- Courier to and from the UK takes around two to three days each way.
- Please read the application form carefully for the correct photograph standards. These were revised in June 2005 and if the photo you provide does not meet the standard requirements, your application will not be able to be processed.
- All new passports have a validity of five years only.
- Extra Visa Pages are no longer added to passports.
- Name endorsements are no longer added to passports.