New Zealand High Commission London, United Kingdom
2011 Queen’s Birthday Parade and Colonel’s Review, ballot closed
The Queen’s Birthday Parade will take place on Saturday 11 June this year, with the Colonel’s Review on Saturday 4 June.
Every year the New Zealand High Commission is allocated a limited number of tickets for New Zealand citizens to attend Royal Events in the United Kingdom.
Due to the limited number of tickets available, the High Commission runs a ballot.
Tickets for all events are non transferable.
How to apply for tickets
- Applications to enter the ballot for tickets to the Queen’s Birthday Parade and Colonel’s Review have now closed. Applicants will be notified by email of the result of their application shortly.
- We receive on average three times more applications than we have tickets available, so every year there are applicants who are unfortunately unsuccessful. We would remind these individuals that they may apply again next year.
- Remember: this ballot is for seated tickets to the Queen’s Birthday Parade and Colonel’s Review. The public may watch the parade without a ticket from standing space along its route, more information is available at www.trooping-the-colour.co.uk.
Payment for tickets
Successful applicants will be required to provide the High Commission with payment for their tickets.
- Tickets to the Queen’s Birthday Parade are £25.00 each.
- Tickets for the Colonel’s Review are £10.00 each.
Payment can be made either by posting a verified cheque (provide your credit card details on the reverse, or use a bank cheque) to the New Zealand High Commission or by verified cheque or cash payment in person from Monday 11 April to Friday 15 April. The High Commission can not accept credit or debit card payment.
Upon receipt of payment by post, tickets will be mailed to the address provided in the application.
The High Commission is unable to accept responsibility for tickets which do not arrive due to the applicant providing an incorrect address or Royal Mail error.
Applicants who have not paid by 15 April will have their tickets reallocated.
Find out more information about Royal Events on our website.