New Zealand High Commission London, United Kingdom
Applications for the Queen's Birthday Parade and Colonel's Review 2012
Applications for tickets for the Queen’s Birthday Parade and the Colonel’s Review are now closed. Applicants will be notified by email of the result of their applications.
Every year the New Zealand High Commission is allocated a limited number of tickets for New Zealand citizens to attend Royal Events in the United Kingdom. Due to the limited number of tickets available, the High Commission runs a ballot. Tickets for all events are non transferable.
This year, the Queen's Birthday Parade will take place on Saturday 16 June 2012 and the Colonel's Review on Saturday 09 June 2012.
How to apply for tickets
- The ballot for tickets to the Queen’s Birthday Parade and Colonel’s Review will run from 10am on 19 March until 10am on 23 March.
- Applications must be submitted online. To apply please go to www.nzhc.co.uk/trooping2012.html.
- Applicants will be notified by email of the result of their application.
- We receive on average three times more applications than we have tickets available, so there will be applicants who are unfortunately unsuccessful. We would remind these individuals that they may apply again next year.
- We would also remind applicants that this ballot is for seated tickets to the Queen’s Birthday Parade and Colonel’s Review. The public may watch the parade without a ticket from standing space along its route; information of which is available at www.trooping-the-colour.co.uk
Payment for tickets
Successful applicants will be required to provide the High Commission with payment for their tickets.
- Tickets to the Queen’s Birthday Parade are £25.00 each.
- Tickets for the Colonel’s Review are £10.00 each.
Payment can be made either by posting a verified cheque (provide your credit card details on the reverse, or use a bank cheque) to the New Zealand High Commission or by verified cheque or cash payment in person from Monday 16 April - Friday 20 April. The High Commission is not able to accept credit or debit card payment.
Upon receipt of payment by post, tickets will be mailed to the address provided in the application. The High Commission is unable to accept responsibility for tickets which do not arrive due to the applicant providing an incorrect address or Royal Mail error.
Applicants who have not paid by Friday 20 April will have their tickets reallocated.
Further information about Royal Events can be found here.