Permanent Mission to the United Nations, New York
Development, Economic and Environment
- UNGA 67: Second Committee: Item 26: Agriculture Development and Food Security. Statement by H.E. Jim McLay, New Zealand Permanent Representative, 5 November 2012.
- Adoption of General Assembly Resolution A/65/L.56: The Future We Want ( Rio+20 Outcome Document ). Statement by H.E Jim McLay, New Zealand Permanent Representative, 27 July 2012.
- Thematic Debate of the 66th Session of the UNGA on Drugs and Crime as a Threat to Development. Introductory comments by H.E Jim McLay, New Zealand Permanent Representative, 26 June 2012.
- Ad Hoc Working Group of the Whole on the Regular Process for global reporting and assessment of the state of the marine environment, including socio-economic aspects. Statement by Alice Revell, Second Secretary, New Zealand Permanent Mission to the United Nations, 23 April 2012.
- UNGA - Thematic Debate on Disaster Risk Reduction. Statement by H.E Robert Aisi, Permanent Representative of Papua New Guinea on behalf of Pacific States a the United Nations, 12 April 2012.
- Preparatory Committee for the UN Conference on Sustainable Development. Statement by Juliet Hay, Councellor, New Zealand Mission to the United Nations, 16 December 2011.
- Preparatory Committee for the UN Conference on Sustainable Development. Statement by H.E Ambassador Jim Mclay on behalf of Pacific Islands Forum Members, 15 December 2011.
- UNGA 66: Agenda Item 76 - Oceans and the Law of the Sea. Statement on behalf of the Pacific Islands Forum by New Zealand Ambassador H.E Jim McLay, 11 December 2011.
- UNGA 66: Fifth High Level Dialogue on Financing for Development. Statement by H.E Ambassador Jim McLay, 8 December 2011.
- UNGA: Launch of the International Year of Cooperatives. Statement by H.E Ambassador Jim McLay, 31 October 2011.
- United Nations Security Council: Maintenance of International Peace and Security - The Impact of Climate Change. Statement by Anthony Simpson, First Secretary, New Zealand Permanent Mission, 20 July 2011
- Fourth United Nations Conference on Least Developed Countries. Statement by Amanda Ellis, Deputy Security International Development, 12 May 2011
- Informal Thematic Debate on Disaster Risk Reduction. Statement by H.E. Jim McLay, Permanent Representative, 9 February 2011.
- High Level Meeting of the General Assembly as a contribution to the International Year of Biodiversity. Statement by H.E Jim McLay, Permanent Representative, 22 September 2010.
- Ad Hoc open-ended working group of the General Assembly to follow up on the issues contained in the outcome of the conference on the World Financial and Economic Crisis and its impact on Development. Strengthening the Role of the United Nations in Global Economic Goverance. Statement by Permanent Representative of New Zealand Ambassador Jim McLay, 2 June 2010.
- United Nations Forum on Forests, Special session of the ninth session, Item 2: Means of Implementation for Sustainable Forest Management. Statement by Tony Fautua, Counsellor, New Zealand Permanent Mission to the United Nations, 30 October 2009
- USG Briefing - Recent Natural Disasters in the Asia /Pacific Region, ECOSOC Chamber 3pm. New Zealand Comments by Tony Fautua, 6 October 2009