Permanent Mission to the United Nations, New York
UN Funds and Programmes
- 2013 United Nations Pledging Conference for Development Activities. Statement delivered by H.E Jim McLay, New Zealand Permanent Representative, 11 November 2013.
- Second Committee of the 68th session of the General Assembly - Operational Activities. Statement delivered by H.E Jim McLay, New Zealand Permanent Representative, 14 October 2013.
- UN-Women Executive Board 2nd Regular Session 2013, statement delivered by H.E. Jim McLay, Permanent Representative, 16 September 2013.
- UNDP/UNFPA/UNOPS EXECUTIVE BOARD SECOND REGULAR SESSION, UNFPA SEGEMENT, AGENDA ITEM 7, Statement delivered by H.E. Jim McLay, Permanent Representative, 10 September 2013.
- UNDP/UNFPA/UNOPS Board - 2nd Regular Session - UNDP Segment: Agenda Item 2: Strategic Plan 2014-17, Statement delivered by H.E Ambassador Jim McLay, New Zealand Permanent Representative, 9 September 2013.
- UNICEF Executive Board 2nd Regular Session | Agenda item 4 : Strategic Plan 2014-17, Statement delivered by Phillip Taula, Deputy Permanent Representative, 03 September 2013.
New Zealand Statement to the Humanitarian Segment of the 67th Session of the General Assembly. Statement by HE Ambassador Jim McLay, New Zealand Permanent Representative, 13 December 2012.
- Second Regular Session of UN-Women: Agenda Item 3: Regional Architecture Review. Joint statement by New Zealand on behalf of Australia, Solomon Islands, and New Zealand, 28 November 2012.
UNDP/UNFPA Executive Board Annual Session. Statement by Frederik van der Vloodt, Development Programme Manager – Multilateral, Partnerships, Humanitarian and Disaster Management Division, International Development Group, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Wellington - 25 June for UNDP Statement; 27 June for UNFPA Pacific Statement.
- Sixth High Level Conference of the CERF. Statement by H.E Jim McLay, 16 December 2011.
- Strenghthening of the Coordination of Emergency Humanitarian Assistance of the UN. Statement by H.E Ambassador Jim McLay, 14 December 2011.
- Special Session on the humanitarian situation in Pakistan. Statement by Bernadette Cavanagh, New Zealand Deputy Permanent Representive, 20 August 2010.
- ECOSOC -Operational Activities Segment. Statement by Ms Natalie Cohen, Permanment Mission of Australia on behalf of CANZ, 13 July 2010.
ECOSOC - Humanitarian Affairs Segment. Statement by Ambassador McNee (Canada) on behalf of CANZ, 15 July 2010.
- Informal Consultations of the Plenary - System-Wide Coherence: Governance and Funding. Statement b yJim McLay, Permanent Representative on behalf of CANZ, 12 February 2010.
- The Fourth High Level Conference of the CERF. Statement given by H.E. Ambassador Jim McLay. 9 December 2009.
- Statement by NZ Permanent Representative, HE Mr Jim McLay, at the 2nd session of the Conference of States Parties to the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, 2 September 2009.
- UNDP/UNFPA Executive Board First Regular Session: NZ intervention in response to UNIFEM Executive Director’s Statement. Statement by Vicki Poole, Multilateral Team Leader, NZAID, 28 May 2009.
- UNDP/UNFPA Executive Board Annual Session: NZ intervention in response to UNFPA Executive Director’s statement. Statement by Vicki Poole, Multilateral Team Leader, NZAID, 27 May 2009.
UNDP Executive Board Annual Session. Statement by the New Zealand Permanent Representative, HE Rosemary Banks, 26 May 2009
- 53rd Commission on the Status of Women; Item 3: Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action with a focus on the shared responsibilities between men and women. Statement by Hon. O’Love Jacobsen Ministry of Health and Women’s Affairs, Representative of Niue, for Pacific Islands Forum: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Cook Islands, Kiribati, the Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Australia, and Niue, Wednesday 4 March 2009.