Permanent Mission to the United Nations, New York
UN Funds and Programmes
- New Zealand Statement to the Humanitarian Segment of the 67th Session of the General Assembly. Statement by HE Ambassador Jim McLay, New Zealand Permanent Representative, 13 December 2012.
- Second Regular Session of UN-Women: Agenda Item 3: Regional Architecture Review. Joint statement by New Zealand on behalf of Australia, Solomon Islands, and New Zealand, 28 November 2012.
- UNDP/UNFPA Executive Board Annual Session. Statement by Frederik van der Vloodt, Development Programme Manager – Multilateral, Partnerships, Humanitarian and Disaster Management Division, International Development Group, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Wellington - 25 June for UNDP Statement; 27 June for UNFPA Pacific Statement.
- Sixth High Level Conference of the CERF. Statement by H.E Jim McLay, 16 December 2011.
- Strenghthening of the Coordination of Emergency Humanitarian Assistance of the UN. Statement by H.E Ambassador Jim McLay, 14 December 2011.
- Special Session on the humanitarian situation in Pakistan. Statement by Bernadette Cavanagh, New Zealand Deputy Permanent Representive, 20 August 2010.
- ECOSOC -Operational Activities Segment. Statement by Ms Natalie Cohen, Permanment Mission of Australia on behalf of CANZ, 13 July 2010.
- ECOSOC - Humanitarian Affairs Segment. Statement by Ambassador McNee (Canada) on behalf of CANZ, 15 July 2010.
- Informal Consultations of the Plenary - System-Wide Coherence: Governance and Funding. Statement b yJim McLay, Permanent Representative on behalf of CANZ, 12 February 2010.
- The Fourth High Level Conference of the CERF. Statement given by H.E. Ambassador Jim McLay. 9 December 2009.
- Statement by NZ Permanent Representative, HE Mr Jim McLay, at the 2nd session of the Conference of States Parties to the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, 2 September 2009.
- UNDP/UNFPA Executive Board First Regular Session: NZ intervention in response to UNIFEM Executive Director’s Statement. Statement by Vicki Poole, Multilateral Team Leader, NZAID, 28 May 2009.
- UNDP/UNFPA Executive Board Annual Session: NZ intervention in response to UNFPA Executive Director’s statement. Statement by Vicki Poole, Multilateral Team Leader, NZAID, 27 May 2009.
- UNDP Executive Board Annual Session. Statement by the New Zealand Permanent Representative, HE Rosemary Banks, 26 May 2009
- 53rd Commission on the Status of Women; Item 3: Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action with a focus on the shared responsibilities between men and women. Statement by Hon. O’Love Jacobsen Ministry of Health and Women’s Affairs, Representative of Niue, for Pacific Islands Forum: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Cook Islands, Kiribati, the Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Australia, and Niue, Wednesday 4 March 2009.