New Zealand Embassy Washington, United States of America
The New Zealand Embassy in Washington, DC is seeking an experienced Driver to join our Embassy Team. The Driver is responsible for supporting the efficient and effective operation of the Embassy by providing driving and messenger duties and administrative support.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide transportation services to all levels of Diplomatic and VIP personnel;
- Maintain the Embassy’s vehicles to a high standard including cleanliness;
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience driving Diplomatic, Military or VIP personnel is essential
- Good customer service and excellent English language communication skills;
- Basic administration/IT skills: Email, Outlook Calendar and Microsoft Office;
- An impeccable driving record and a clean US driving licence;
- Flexible with working hours and available for regular overtime;
- A good team worker;
- A good knowledge of the DC Metro area.
Further information is available on request.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to WSHRecruitment@mfat.govt.nz by Friday 24 July 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.