New Zealand Embassy Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Development Programme Coordinator
Application closing date – 3 September 2014.
The New Zealand Embassy in Ha Noi is seeking to recruit a Development Programme Coordinator to manage our agriculture and livelihoods programme on an initial two year fixed-term basis.
Major responsibilities include: project management (including finance and admin), policy advice, relationship management, and communications.
This is a full time, locally employed position, with terms and conditions being set in accordance with local employment requirements.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Masters degree in a discipline relevant to international development assistance.
- At least 5 years project management experience in a donor agency, multilateral organisation or INGO.
- Excellent relationship management, analytical and problem solving skills, and English/Vietnamese written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small team.
- Willingness to travel outside Ha Noi – including to remote locations.
Applicants need to submit a current Curriculum Vitae and a one page cover letter that describes in 5 bullet points why you are the best person for the job.
Applications should be emailed to the Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Development Programme Coordinator Position
New Zealand Embassy
63 Ly Thai To Street
Hoan Kiem District
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm 3 September 2014. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade carries a list of all job vacancies in Wellington and at its overseas posts.