New Zealand Embassy Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Events manager (12 month fixed term contract), New Zealand Embassy, Ha Noi
New Zealand and Viet Nam will celebrate 40 years of diplomatic relations in 2015. To mark this occasion, the New Zealand Embassy will be running a series of events to showcase New Zealand in Viet Nam and the growing relationship between our two countries.
We seek an organised and creative Events Manager who can manage these events, working alongside the broader Embassy team. This is a 12 month full time, fixed term position (December 2014-December 2015).
• Excellent bilingual language skills (English/Vietnamese).
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage complex projects, including well-developed planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to network and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Proven team player, with ability to work independently as required.
• Innovative and creative approach.
• Self-motivated and confident.
• Ability to participate in related travel and be away for up to one week at a time.
• Familiarity and experience with New Zealand culture, business, education.
• Work experience in an Embassy or international organisation based in Viet Nam.
• Experience in one of the following areas: education, food and beverage, business links, marketing/communications, project management.
Qualified applicants should submit their application, including a covering letter, CV, and two references to NZEmbassy.Hanoi@mft.net.nz by no later than 5pm on Monday 29 September. Please include “Application Event Manager” in the title of your email.