New Zealand Embassy Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Communications & Public Affairs Adviser/Team Administrator
New Zealand Embassy, Ha Noi
Want to work in a vibrant, fun, international environment?
We seek applicants with proven media/communications/public diplomacy and administration experience for the role of Communications & Public Affairs Adviser/Team Administrator. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The Communications & Public Affairs Adviser/Team Administrator position will have responsibility for further development and implementation of the Embassy’s public communications and public affairs strategy. The successful applicant will help strengthen New Zealand’s public profile in Viet Nam, which has been identified as a key Embassy objective. The position will also contribute to the smooth functioning of the Embassy by assisting with office administration duties.
• Proven media/communications/public diplomacy and administration experience
• Ability to think critically and analytically; good judgement
• Ability to work autonomously within guidelines, identify problems and solutions
• Well-developed planning and organisational skill; ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Strong customer focus, with the ability to maintain effective relationships and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
• Personal integrity and an honest and ethical approach
Our ideal candidate will…
• Be fully bilingual in Vietnamese and English (spoken and written)
• Be a self-starter, someone able to work creatively in a fluid and evolving context
• Have great energy, confidence, a sense of humour and ability to work well under pressure
• Come with relevant proven experience in an Embassy or International Organisation
• Be someone with a strong network across the a variety of media outlets in Viet Nam
• Someone with experience using a range of social media as a promotional tool for an Embassy or other relevant organisation.
Qualified applicants should submit their application, including a covering letter, CV, and two references to NZEmbassy.Hanoi@mft.net.nz by no later than 9am on Monday 3 August 2015. Please include “Application: Communications & Public Affairs Adviser/Team Administrator” in the title of your email.
|Position Description Comms Adviser.pdf|