New Zealand Embassy Ha Noi, Viet Nam
“Your NZ Experience” photo competition!
“Are you creative? Send us a photo, together with a brief explanation of what inspired you, taken by you whilst in New Zealand, and which tells the story of “what was your best NZ experience?” Your photo could include people, an event or a place in New Zealand that sums up that experience.
Prizes for the top three entries will be awarded at the Lunch Reception to celebrate New Zealand education connections with Viet Nam on 6 August, in honour of the Visit to Viet Nam by the Governor-General of New Zealand. The top three entries will be advised in advance of 6 August and will be invited to attend this event if they are currently residing in Ha Noi. In addition to great prizes, the top three entries will also be proudly displayed at the New Zealand Embassy.
Guidelines for submission:
- To be eligible to enter the competition, you must be a Vietnamese Citizen residing in Ha Noi and have visited New Zealand.
- Send an email with one photo attachment (high resolution, JPEG format, no more than 3MB) and ‘NZ photo quiz” in the subject line. Please include a brief explanation of the photo.
- All submissions to be emailed to email@example.com by Friday 19 July, 2013. Late entries will not be considered.
- Only one photo entry per person.
- You must own the rights to your photo. By entering the competition you give the New Zealand Embassy the right to display your photo and use it for general promotional purposes in the future (subject to appropriate acknowledgement of owner’s copyright).
- Prizes will be revealed at the reception on 6 August.
- The top three entries including the winner of the competition will be chosen by the New Zealand Ambassador to Viet Nam. The Ambassador’s decision will be based on both the technical composition of the photo and how well the photo expresses the particular New Zealand experience. The Ambassador’s decision will be final.